1. Anupama Sukhlecha, BhumikaJ Patel, Suresh D. Mistry. AcademicCounseling: Impact of an Intervention Program on Medical Students ofPharmacology. NJIRM. April-June 2012. Volume 3, Issue 2, Page: 82-85.
2. Bhumika J Patel, Kalpesh H Patel, H R Trivedi. Drug Utilization Study InIntensive Coronary Care Unit of A Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital. NJIRM.September-October 2012. Volume 3, Issue 4, Page: 28-33.
3. Bhumika J. Patel, Kalpesh H Patel, Manubhai P. Patel.Antidepressant drugs: evaluation of price variation. Int.J.Basic Clin.Pharmacol2015; 4(3): 432-37.
4. Bhumika J. Patel, Kalpesh H Patel A comparative studyof appendicular lump management. Int Surg J. 2015; 2(2): 235-38.
5. Bhumika J. Patel, Kalpesh H Patel, Ashish kharadi,Brijesh Panchal. Role of subcutaneous corrugated drain in class IV surgicalwound. Int Surg J. 2015; 2(2):252-55.
6. KalpeshH Patel , Jayesh B. Gohel, Bhumika J. Patel. Managing Bilateral InguinalHernia Laproscopically: is it gold standard? Int Surg J 2017:4:296-9.
7. Panchasara AshwinK., Patel Bhumika J., Vora MukeshkumarB.A Comparative Study of Problem-Based Learning versus Didactic Lecture as aTeaching-Learning Method in Pharmacology among Undergraduate Medical Students.Journal of Research in Medical Education & Ethics. March 2019,9(1):51-54
8. Bhumikaben JayantilalPatel, Ashwinkumar KPanchasara, Kalpesh Himatlal Patel, Mukeshkumar B Vora.Student Assessment in Pharmacology: A Prospective Observational Study. Journal ofClinical and Diagnostic Research. 2020 Dec, Vol-14(12)