International journal : Original Research Article
(1) Sociocultural bias about female child and its influence on postpartum depressive features. International Journal of Scientific Research (IJOSR). Volume: 2, Issue: 12, December 2013, 29-30. ISSN: 2277-8179.
(2) Awareness regarding reproductive tract infections among married women in the rural area of Surendranagar. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology (IJRCOG). ISSN: 2320-1770 (print), ISSN: 2320-1789 (online). Manuscript ID: IJRCOG-2013-12-210.
(3) Prevalence of post-stroke anxiety and its association with socio-demographical factors, post-stroke depression, and disability Ankita V. Patel, Shanaya H. Shah, Kamlesh Patel, Prakash I. Mehta, Naren Amin, Chetan Shah, Sanjiv H. Prajapati Neuropsychiatria i Neuropsychologia 2018
(4) A prospective evaluation of a change in attitude towards sexuality in medical students after their three years in medical college. Dr. Shanaya Shah, Dr. Ankita Patel, Dr. Kamlesh Patel, Dr. Prakash Mehta. Archives of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy. August 12, 2019 APP- 00031201902
(5) Analytical study of Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder symptoms and Internet addiction among medical students. Dr Dhiraj Kandre, Dr Ankita Patel, Dr Prakash Mehta. May 30, 2020 NIN-00264-2020-03. Neuropsychiatry and Neuropsychology.
(6) Prevalence of Depression and Anxiety in patients of Dhat syndrome coming to psychosocial clinic in psychiatry Department of a Tertiary Health Care at Ahmedabad. Prashant Bamania, Jigar Patel, Prakash Mehta. March 02,2021, NIN-00293-2020-3
(7) Multi-centric study of psychological disturbances among health care workers in tertiary care centers of western India during the COVID-19 pandemic: Dr. Ankita Patel , Dr. Dhiraj Kandre Dr. Prakash Mehta,Dr. Aalapi Prajapati, Dr.Bhumika Patel, Dr. Sanjiv Prajapati: August 24, 2020, NIN- 00269-2020-04 : Neuropsychiatry and NeuroPsychology
(8) Characteristics of psychiatric manifestations among hospitalized COVID-19
patients and their correlation with disease severity – a cross sectional study. Bhumi G.
Khanpara , Bhumika R. Patel, Prakash Mehta, Pradhyuman Chaudhary, Nikita Ravtani. Adv Psychiatry Neurol 2021; 30 (2): 73-78 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5114/ppn.2021.108265.
(9) Evaluation of perceived social stigma and burnout, among health-care workers working in covid-19 designated hospital of India: A cross-sectional study. Patel BR, Khanpara BG, Mehta PI, Patel KD, Marvania NP. Asian J Soc Health Behav 2021;4:156-62
(10) Challenges and perceptions of depression amongst multi drug resistant TB cases:
qualitative study among medical officers of tuberculosis units across the Ahmedabad
city, India Rashmi Sharma, Harsh Bakshi, Shailesh Prajapati, Gneyaa Bhatt1, Rajesh
Mehta, Kiran Rami, Prakash Mehta, Tejas Shah, Roshni Dave, Azbah Pirzada.
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health Sharma R et
al. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2021 Dec;8(12)
National Journal : Original Research Article
(1) Exploratory study to access anxiety, depression and stress among medical students, freshly starting their medical education in a medical college. Scholar Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS). 2013; 1(6): 819-822. ISSN: 2347-954X (print), ISSN: 2320-6691 (online).
(2) Fertility profile, anxiety, depression of married women and its association with reproductive tract infections in the rural area of Surendranagar district. Scholar Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS). 2013; 1(6). ISSN: 2347-954X (print), ISSN: 2320-6691 (online).
(3) Types of culture bound belief, its intensity and correlation with educational level and socioeconomic status. Scholar journal of applied medical science (SJAMS), 2014; 2(4E): 1473-1476.
(4) Study of depression in the geriatric patients attending psychiatry OPD in a tertiary care hospital. Hemang J Shah, Chintan K Solanki, Prakash I Mehta. Telangana Journal of Psychiatry, January-June 2019:5(1):43-47
(5) Clinical Presentation of Delusion of Parasitosis in a Tertiary Care Center. Hemang Manaharbhai Shah, Mahemubin Lahori, Prakash Mehta. Ann Indian Psychiatry 2019;3:55-7.
(6) A Cross-sectional study to explore Sexual dysfunctions among male Hypertensive Patients attending Medicine OPD of Tertiary care centre, Western India. Bhavesh B. Kathiriya, Smit J. Parmar, Prakash I. Mehta, Kunjal M. Odedra. Indian Journal of Mental Health Issue: 6(3), July–September 2019
(7) A randomized controlled trial of Bupropion on Nicotine Dependence and Positive and Negative symptoms amongst patients suffering from schizophrenia attending the out-patient department of a tertiary care centre. Smit J. Parmar, Bhavesh B. Kathiriya, Prakash I. Mehta. Indian Journal of Mental Health 2020;7(1).
(8) The Prevalence of Post Stroke Depression(PSD) & its relationship with post stroke disability and lesion localization : Ankita V. Patel, Prakash I. Mehta, Kamlesh Patel, Sanjay H. Prajapati : Telangana Journal of Psychiatry, January- June 2018: 4(1): 22-28
(9) A Qualita- tive Study of Psycho Social Impact on Multi Drug Resistant TB (MDRTB) Cases: Experience from Ahmedabad City, India.Sharma R, Bakshi H, Prajapati S, Bhatt G, Mehta R, Rami K, Mehta P, Shah T, Dave R, Pirzada A. Natl J Community Med 2021;12(7):209-210. DOI: 10.5455/njcm.20210607085421
Mental retardation with complex partial seizure in a case of Crouzon syndrome. Journal of Pakistan Psychiatric Society (JPPS). 2013; 10(1): 53-56. ISSN: 1726-8710.
(2) National Journal.
Dissociative fugue- A rare case. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research (IJBAMR). P ISSN: 2250-284X. E ISSN: 2250-2858.
International : 10 (Original Research Article), 1 Case Report.
National : 9 (Original Research Article), 1 Case Report.