1. Participated In Pulse Polio Immunization Programme On 6-12-1998 & 17-1-1999 Held By Surat Municipal Corporation.
2. Participated In Quiz Contest In “The Wake Of World Aids Day 2002 Week Long Awareness- Campaign” Organized By Medical Education Unit, Government Medical College, Surat & India Medical Association, Surat.
3. “1st National Conference On HIV & Hepatitis Co-Infection On 25-26 Jan., 2003, Organized By NACO At Mumbai.
4. 2nd State Congress Indian Association Of Medical Microbiologists Gujarat Chapter “Prevalence Of Leptospirosis South Gujarat” On 23rd March 2003 Organized By GCRI & GCS.
5. 9th International Conference On “AIDS India” On 9-12 Nov, 2003 Organized By Department Of Experimental Medicine & AIDS Research Center, The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
6. 1st Interdisciplinary Conference On “Nutrition In Health & Disease” On 15th Feb 2004, Organized By Government Medical College, Surat.
7. “Seva CME-04” International CME On Laboratory Techniques Their Utility In The Diagnosis Of Tuberculosis On 20 Sept., 2004, Organized By Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Sevagram.
8. 3rd Annual Congress Surat “Antimicrobial Susceptibility Pattern Of Salmonella Isolated Among Patients With Suspected Bacteremia” On 19 Dec. 2004, Organized By Gujarat Association Of Medical Microbiologists At Surat.
9. Presented A Paper Titled “Comparison Of Leptospirosis Dipstick & Microtitre ELISA For Serodiagnosis Of Leptospirosis” in 5th Annual Congress Of Indian Leptospirosis Society On 20-22 Jan. 2005,Organized By Department Of H & FW, Government Of Gujarat & Government Medical College, Surat WHO ICMR.
10. Annual Conference Of Hospital Infection Society Gujarat Chapter On “Antibiotic Resistance A Growing Threat” On 20th March 2010 At Ahmedabad.
11. A CME On “Diagnosis Techniques In Virology” On 21st March 2010 Organized By B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
12. “Enhanced Syndoromic Case Management Of STIs/RTIs Cases” On 14-16 June, 2010,Organized By GSACS At Ahmedabad.
13. Training On “Air Born Infection” On 29/12/2010 Organized By RNTCP.
14. VI Annual Conference Of Indian Association Of Medical Microbiologists Gujarat Chapter “Microcon-GC 2011” On 30th Jan 2011 Organized By C. U. Shah Medical College, Surendranagar.
15. “ICTC Team Training” On 14th -16th March 2011 Organized By Department Of Community Medicine, SMIMER, Surat & GSACS.
16. “Symposium On Hospital Acquired Infection” On 8th Dec., 2012. Organized By Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
17. “28th Annual Conference Of Gujarat Association Of Pathologies & Microbiologists” On 18th Jan, 2014 At Surat.
18. CME & 4th annual conference of healthcare associated infection and prevention organized by Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, Ahmedabad & Hospital Infection Society India, Gujarat cheater on 14-15th Dec 2012.
19. A CME On “The Science Of Electrolytes In Body Fluids-Recap, Current Clinical Aspects & Future Explorations” On 2nd March 2013, Organized By Dept. Of Biochemistry, GMERS Medical College & Hospital, Sola.
20. CME on allergic updates organized by Skin department, GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad on 26th September 2013 at GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad.
Food borne & Acute diarrheal disease Outbreak Investigation Surveillance training workshop at GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad on 23-25 October 2013.