|Publication Details :
1. Patel A, Rami K, Ghanchi F. Clinical Profile of sputum positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis patients with Diabetes mellitus in a Teaching hospital at Jamnagar, Gujarat. National journal of medical research. 2012;2(3):309–12.
2. Patel K, Rami K, Ghanchi F. Radiological manifestations in patients of pulmonary tuberculosis with HIV. Natl J Med Res. 2012 Oct;2:420-2.
3. Rami K, Thakor N, Patel A. Awareness and knowledge about tuberculosis in patient of tuberculosis at GMERS Medical College and Hospital Dharpur, Patan, Gujarat. Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 906-909.
4. Rami K, Makvana B, Thakor N. (2015). Knowledge, attitude and practices of hookah smoking among medical students in Gujarat, India: a cross sectional study. International Journal of Advances in Medicine. 397-400. 10.18203/2349-3933.ijam20151017.
5. Rami K, Damor P, Upadhyay G, Thakor N. (2015). Profile of patients of spontaneous pneumothorax of North Gujarat region, India: a prospective study at GMERS medical college, Dharpur-Patan. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 1874-1877. 10.18203/2320-6012.ijrms20150294.
6. Gadhavi R, Solanki D, Rami K, Bhagora S, Thakor N. (2015). Relationship between blood pressure and BMI: a cross sectional study among government employees of Gujarat state, India. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 1637-1640. DOI: 10.18203/2320-6012.ijrms20150243.
7. Chaudhari A, Rami K, Thakor N. Assessment of knowledge regarding noncommunicable diseases and their risk factors among students of higher secondary school: an interventional study. International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016;5(1):115-118
8. Patel M, Bhavsar K, Rami K, Vala A, Shringarpure K. Role of CBNAAT in diagnosis of new pulmonary TB cases under RNTCP: A Retrospective analysis from Ahmedabad, India. IP Indian Journal of Immunology and Respiratory Medicine. 2019;4(4):221–3.
9. Vala A, Rami K, Patel M, Bhavsar K. Clinical profile of cases of lung malignancy- A retrospective analysis by department of pulmonary medicine at tertiary care hospital, Sola, Ahmedabad. IP Indian Journal of Immunology and Respiratory Medicine. 2021;6(1):29–32.
10. Singh M, Patel M, Bhavsar K, Rami K. (2021). A role of first line- line probe assay in previously treated cases of pulmonary tuberculosis: A retrospective study. International Journal of Health and Clinical Research, 4(11), 322–325. Retrieved from https://www.ijhcr.com/index.php/ijhcr/article/view/2937
11. Sharma R, Bakshi H, Prajapoati S, Bhatti G, Mehta R, Rami K. A qualitative study of psycho social impact on Multi Drug resistant TB (MDR TB) cases: Experience from Ahmedabad city, India. Natl J Community Med 2021;12(7):209-210. DOI: 10.5455/njcm.20210607085421
12. Nagar JG, Rami KC, Patel MM,Bhavsar KM. Treatment outcomes of patients withisoniazid resistant tuberculosis under NationalTuberculosis Elimination Programme in Ahmedabadcity: a retrospective study. Int J Res Med Sci2022;10:678-82.