1. Dr.Mukeshkumar B.Vora, Dr.Hiren R Trivedi, Dr.Bharatbhai K.Shah, Dr.C.B Tripathi. Adverse drug reactions in inpatients of internal medicine wards at a tertiary care hospital: A prospective cohort. Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutic, 2011,Vol2(1): 21-25.
2. Dr.Mukesh Vora, Dr.Chinmay Shah. Effectiveness of workshop training in basic principles of Good Clinical Practice among the Medical teachers - A cross sectional study. NJPPP; 2011 Vol:1(2) 92- 96.
3. Dr. Vipul Prajapati, Dr. J.D.Bhatt, Dr.Mukeshkumar B.Vora. Study of Prescribing
Patterns of Antimicrobial Agents in the Medicine department at tertiary teaching Care Hospital in Gujarat. NJIRM. 2012;Vol 3(3):133-140.
4. Mukeshkumar B. Vora, Narendra P. Paliwal , Vikas G. Doshi, Manish J. Barvaliya and C.B. Tripathi. Knowledge of Adverse Drug Reactions and Pharmacovigilance Activity among the Undergraduate Medical Students of Gujarat. IJPSR, 2012; Vol. 3(5): 1511-1515.
5. Dr.Mukeshkumar B Vora, Dr.Manish Barvaliya. Knowledge, attitude and practices towards Pharmacovigilance and adverse drug reactions in health care professional of tertiary care Hospital, Bhavnagar. International Journal of Pharma Sciences and Research. 2014 Vol 5: 820-26.
6. Upadhyaya HB, Vora MB, Nagar JC, Patel PB. Knowledge, attitude and practices towards pharmacovigilance and adverse drug reaction in Post graduate students of Tertiary care hospital in Gujarat. J Adv Pharm Res 2015;6:239-34.
7. Heena Khan, Mukeshkumar B Vora, Neeta Bose. An education intervention to assess knowledge and practices about cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) among nurses and nursing students of tertiary care hospital in Gujarat, West India.EJPMR, 2015; 2(1):502-511.
8. Mukeshkumar B Vora, Chinmay J shah. Case based Learning in Pharmacology: Moving from teaching to learning. Int J Appl Basic Med Research (IJABMR). Vol 5(4) (Supplement): August 2015: 21-23.