1. “Drug utilization study of antihypertensives in pregnancy induced hypertension” in International Journal of Research in Medicine (June 2013, Vol. 2 Issue 2)
2. “Use of antimicrobial Prophylaxis in clean elective orthopedic surgical procedures and Identifying common infective organisms" in International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health (August 2013, Vol.2 Issue 4)
3. “A drug utilization study of analgesics for management of postoperative pain in patients admitted at a tertiary care teaching hospital." in the International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. (December 2013, Vol.2 Issue 6)
1. 4Pandya AS, Panchal PJ, Kataria BC, Parmar MR.Evaluation of knowledge regarding good clinical practice among faculties at atertiary care teaching hospital. Int J Clin Trials 2015;2:xxx-xx.
2. Kataria BC, Pandya AS, Panchasara AK, Panchal PJ,Parmar MR. Drug lag for antineoplastic and immunomodulating agent approvals inIndia compared with the US and EU approvals. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol2016;5:335-40.
- Panchal PJ, Pandya AS, Parmar MR. Knowledge, attitude and practice of self medication among under graduate M.B.B.S. students at tertiary care teaching hospital. Int J Health Sci Res. 2015; 5(7):192-197.
- Kataria BC, Panchasara AK, Pandya AS, Panchal PJ, Parmar MR. Contemplation on new drug approvals by U.S. FDA, 2011-2015. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol 2016;5:55-9.
- Kataria BC, Panchal PJ, Panchasara AK, Pandya AS, Parmar MR. Comparison of new drug approval by regulatory agencies of US, EU and India. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol 2016;5:112-5.